The 1000 series is used for deeper structural scanning and investigations. It is easy to use yet it can be expanded and configured for other applications and needs down the road. With its unique range of integrated technologies, it is the most powerful GPR on the market today for imaging up to 4’/122cm deep at high resolution. The 1000 series is available with a center frequency of 1000 or 900 MHz.
- On Board 3D Software
- Self Calibrating
- StreetSmart on board processing
- Auto Config
- Broadband GPR
- Depth Calibration
- Slab Thickness
- Asphalt Thickness
- Utilities in slabs
- Non-metallic pipes
- Metallic pipes
- Fiber Optics
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Investigation
- Objects in walls or floors
- Sloped antenna design easily glides over obstacles
- Optional GPS integration- can easily incorporate high-end GIS and RTK GPS units
- Military-grade connectors ensure secure connections between controller and
- Airless, solid tires that cannot go flat
- Require no maintenance
- Battery lasts a total runtime of 8 hours each
- Battery packs have lifespan of several years
- Folding cart handle and controller tablet mount for easy storage.
DURABLE, GLARE-RESISTANT TABLET INTERFACE
- Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
- High performance CPU enables real-time data processing
- Built-in 3D view capability
- WiFi supported
- USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
Optional GPS Integration
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system paramaters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
Learn more about our software
- Custom Ruggedized Tablet
- Display: 10.1-inch daylight-readable with Touchscreen
- Storage: 32GB
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Interface and Expansion: USB 3.0, Optional Serial Port on Radar Antenna
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 scans per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 550,000,000 samples per second
- Maximum Sample Rate: 100 Gigasamples/sec.
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 60dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 67
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4 ns (in 10ps increments)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >3 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Broadband, Available as 250 or 270 MHz Center Frequency
- Receiver: Direct RF Sampling
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor
- Complimentary telephone and email technical support
Made in USA by US Radar Inc.