The core of every system is the Acquisition Software. Power up and go with software geared toward the quick and easy location of a multitude of varying targets.
An advanced post-processing software system designed to allow users to fully customize their GPR search experience.
GPS compatibility using customer’s receiver. Works with most GPS units with external data output from handheld to GIS units to RTK rovers.
Generate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system paramaters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
GPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
All Q Series Systems start at Basic package.
All Quantum Imagers come with Premium package.
All GPRovers include the Premium package as well as GPS Mapping.
Premium packages contain Basic features.
Complete packages contain Basic and Premium features.
- Real-time Locate/Markout
- Color palettes
- Flat Gain
- Adjustable Gain Profile
- Layer filter (Remove Average)
- Ground Truth
- Built-in Help System
- Save Seg2 .rad files
- Save Screenshots
- Convert Surveys into .PNG files
Export Seg-Y (.SGY) and Seismic Unix (.SU) files
- Depth Calibration
- Inverse/Measure distance between two points
- Data transfer program streamlines backing data up on USB
- Auto configure routine for each antenna type
- Depth Range Changing
- Enable Custom Settings for specialized applications
- Use custom data triggers such as timer mode or GPS trigger
(with advanced GPS license)
- Custom depth ranges/sampling intervals
- Advanced Data Processing
- Enable various filters and algorithms
- Use internal GPS to log coordinates-if fitted on system
Annotation & Report Generation
- Create symbols with coordinates on points of interest
- Export spreadsheet of points
- Export Word file report of points with data images
- Use high accuracy submeter and subcentimeter external GPS units to log coordinates
- Record 3D Area Scans
- View 3D Area scans as Depth Slices
- View 3D Area Scans in 3D Viewer
- Export point clouds to third party programs such as Voxler
Google Earth(requires a GPS module)
- View radar pass paths on Google Earth
- View points selected from radar data on Google Earth
- View peak maps on Google Earth (requires basic 3D)
- View depth slices on Google Earth (requires basic 3D)
- View Google Earth and radar data in real time split-screen to see scan history and as-builts