Acquisition Software Enables you to pwoer up and begin quickly and easily locating a multitude of targets.
Our Acquisition Software is what drives every US Radar system. With a clear, crisp graphical display in a user-friendly format, users can identify subsurface targets of all material compositions. choose from a variety of vibrant color palettes to further refine your data to make your targets more recognizable. Gain and averaging filters are automatically applied as required, creating data that will satisfy the most discerning users. The data you collect can be displayed in real-time, saved, and post-processed for future use.
What Systems Use Acquisition Software?
Acquisition Software is included with every US Radar system. With the purchase of one of our products, the software is installed and ready to go to work. Depending on your specific needs, you can also incorporate a variety of optional add-on software products later.
Is Acquisition Software Difficult to Learn?
Our Acquisition Software is specifically designed to be easy to learn. with some brief, low-intensity training, anyone on the jobsite can learn how to use it effectively within a day.
- Auto-Calibration: Using a unique averaging removal algorithm, the antenna and software recognize prevailing soil conditions and calibrate the images for optimum data gathering.
- Time-Varying Gain: The only software/hardware iteration that recognizes the duration of the pulse and applies gain accordingly. The deeper the target, the higher the gain, automatically.
- User-Defined Gain Algorithm: Similar to focusing a camera, the operator can increase or decrease gain on a specific depth range. Target identification and layer tracing are much easier for hard-to-locate targets.
- Backtrack Feature: Pinpoint target’s the precise location. When a feature is spotted in the data, simply move backward until the indicator is centered on the target.
- Position Readout: Simply tap the screen on an image of interest and the distance from the beginning of your pass and the depth will be displayed (X and Z coordinates). This feature works both in real time and when replaying data.
- Snapshot: Store full screen images for reports, sharing with others, and printing. One tap of the touch screen “Snapshot” function and the image is saved.
- Record: Full scans are stored for later analysis and review.
- Measure Tool: User to measure the distance between two targets.
- Tagging/Annotation: Features can be identified and highlighted for report building purposes. Position can then be exported to a spreadsheet with either relative positions of latitudes and longitudes.
Advanced Acquisition Features
Acquisition Software also has a suite of advanced settings that advanced users can implement for applications like geophysics that require greater filtering and data processing capabilities. These features are designed to help the user fine tune data for more precise analysis.
Advanced Features Include:
- Advanced Depth Calibration: The depth scale can be calibrated based on targets at known depths.
- Advanced Dielectric Constant Entry: the operator may enter their own values for dielectric constant.
- Advanced attenuation Entry: The operator may enter their own values for attenuation in dB/m.
- Signal Loss Calculation: When entering dielectric constant and attenuation, the signal loss is calculated automatically.
- Advanced Algorithms: Operator may enter advanced filtering algorithms, such as Low Pass and High Pass FIR Filters, Remove DC and Peak Envelope, for example.
Hover over the target to see description of various features.
Accurate GPS Mapping
- Live accurate GPS mapping shows the user precise location of an imposed map.
Adjustable Color Pallete for Radar Data
- Choose from a plethora of color palettes to allow the user ease of operation.
- The user can adjust the gain to view anomalies more clearly to determine what lies beneath.
Triple Frequency Readings
- US Radar Acquisition Software features live accurate readings from all three of the bandwidths simultaneously. Allowing the user to view objects at varying depths.
Have Questions About Our Acquisition Software?
Do you want to ask one of our team members about our acquisition software? Contact us today and speak with a GPR system expert to have your questions answered.