Our GPR software integrates consumer and high-end GPS units and integrates with mapping software such as ArcGIS, Auto-CAD, Google Earth, and others.
How GPR Integrates with GPS Software
- Enabled GPS compatibility using customer’s receiver
- Works with most GPS units with external data output from handheld to GIS units to RTK rovers
- Receive NMEA strings through Bluetooth or USB
- GNSS capable of processing positions utilizing GPS, Glonass, and Galileo constellations
- Coordinates are displayed in data
- Tap screen at target and coordinates for target are displayed
- Recorded data will display coordinates on screen
- Points can be exported as spreadsheet and/or can be imported into CAD and GIS applications
- GPS scan-triggering capability
- Optional Google Earth Integration
LEARN MORE ABOUT GPS SOFTWARE
Have questions about how a particular GPS software will work with our systems for your specific needs? Contact us and our team will discuss with you which solutions will be the best fit.