Simply put, the 1500 Series provides the perfect balance between high-resolution and depth of penetration for structural investigation. It is perfect for locating rebar, conduit, and bridge deck analysis. It is easy to use yet it can be expanded and configured for other applications and needs down the road. With its unique range of integrated technologies, it is the most powerful GPR on the market today for imaging up to 3’/1m deep at high resolution. The 1500 series is available with a center frequency of 1500 or 1600 MHz.
- On Board 3D Software
- Self Calibrating
- StreetSmart on board processing
- Auto Config
- Broadband GPR
- Depth Calibration
Some typical applications:
- Slab Thickness
- Asphalt Thickness
- Utilities in slabs
- Non-metallic pipes
- Metallic pipes
- Fiber Optics
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Investigation
- Objects in walls or floors
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system parameters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and Measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats.
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Atom
- Radar Interface: Proprietary
- Memory: DDR2
- Hard Disk (Program and Storage): Ruggedized Solid State 32GB
- Display: 10.4” Daylight Readable LED Color LCD
- Dimensions: 335mm x 235mm x 95mm
- Weight: 5.0 kg./11 lbs.
- Power Supply: 10.5-18VDC @ 25W
- Control: Windows-based full screen menu system using touchscreen
interface. Optional use of full keyboard and mouse or remote control.
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 scans per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 550,000,000 samples per second
- Maximum Sample Rate: 100 Gigasamples/sec.
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 60dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 67
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4 ns (in 10ps increments)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >3 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Broadband, Available as 1500 or 1600 MHz Center Frequency
- Receiver: Direct RF Sampling
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor
- Complimentary telephone and email technical support
Made in USA by US Radar Inc.
Through its unique modular design the 1500 series can be expanded to meet growing needs. The Seeker SPR is truly the most versatile GPR system on the market today.
With minimal effort and expense, this system can also be re-configured to any of these powerful solutions:
|1000 Series (Cart)||Deep Utility Locating Systems||Perfect for locating rebar, conduit, and bridge deck analysis.|
|1000 Series||Deep Concrete Scanning System||Used for deeper structural scanning and investigations.|
|2000 Series||High Resolution Concrete Scanning System||Great for detecting very fine objects in concrete. It penetrates to a depth of 24"/61cm in typical conditions.|
|2500 Series||Extra High Resolution Concrete Scanning System||For locating extremely fine targets up to 2' (.6m) deep|