The Quantum Mini concrete scanner is the ONLY dual frequency concrete scanner on the market. It features a 1000 MHZ antenna for analyzing structures as deep as 72 inches (1.8 m), as well as a 2000 MHz antenna for high resolution fine analysis of short range targets.
What does this mean? It means users no longer have to choose between two frequencies for a concrete scanning job that requires high resolutions and greater depths than the average scanner. The Quantum Mini's versatility makes it suitable for any and ALL concrete scanning applications.
Featured Hardware Technologies:
- Stepped Pulse Multi-Frequency GPR
- SmartGain 2
- Adjustable handle
- Laser alignment
Featured Software Technologies:
- StreetSmart Real-Time Processing
- Auto Config
- Depth Calibration
Why Dual Frequency?
All other concrete scanners on the market only offer ONE frequency or the other. This means the average user must sacrifice depth for high resolution scales, or vice versa.
With both 1000 and 2000 MHz antennas, you get the detail associated with high resolution, while also being able to see far beyond the concrete slab. This ensures concrete can be properly laid and that a firm understanding of what lies underneath is achieved. Dual frequency gives users the assurance of a job well done!
- Vertical and horizontal laser alignment
- Allows for perfectly straight passes
- Helps for accurate markout
- Solid polyurethane wheels
- Properly aligned for straight passes
- Radial ball bearings for quick, smooth passes
- Sturdy grip handle adjusts for variety of jobs
- Two handle system allows for easy use on walls, floors, and non-flat surfaces
- Stop/start button for quick, easy passes
- Easily export data to memory sticks on-the-go
- Exports to the following formats: Screenshot and Slice (.png) , Seismic Unix (.su), Seg-Y (.sgy), Auto-report points (.rtf), and printer-friendly
- 10.4 Inch Daylight Readable LCD Display
- Onboard 3D Processing
- Processor: Multi-Core Intel Atom
- Solid State 32GB Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Embedded
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system parameters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
- Optional GPS Integration
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 550,000,000 samples per second
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 90dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 67
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4 ns
- Time Range Adjustment Interval: 10 ps
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >4 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Stepped Ultra Wideband Dual Frequency