The GPRover is not just a GPR, but a sophisticated platform that integrates advanced subsurface imaging technology, high accuracy GPS, and mapping capabilities into one system that marries global GPS connectivity with award winning triple frequency bandwidth technology.
With this unit the science of mapping utilities has become within reach of anyone with the knowledge to locate utilities and can provide accurate underground infrastructure imaging and mapping easily.
It all comes together in a configuration that:
- Is easy to learn and implement.
- Provides stunning high accuracy +/- 5cm. (2in.)
- Enables the operator to provide a deliverable that crew in the field can immediately use.
Why is the GP Rover Special?:
- Works exclusively with John Deere Navcom Starfire System.
- Annually renewable subscription allows you to connect to multiple, reliable networks no matter your location.
- No cellular modem or base station required, making the GPRover an all in one GPR system.
With greater depth and resolution than any other locating technology, the GPRover can be used for anything from bridge deck analysis to utilities up to 30'(9.14 m)+ deep and everything in between.
Why Triple Frequency?
The GPRover is built on the award winning Triple Frequency Bandwidth that we offered with our Quantum Imager. Triple frequency offers drastically more depth as well as higher resolution than any other imaging technology on the market. This is because of the lower bandwidth of dual frequency systems. Dual frequency systems also miss the middle frequencies ideal for utility locating.
Patented Tilt Correction Technology
The GPRover features patented slope correction technology that corrects GPS positions for slope and cross-slope of the GPR and GPS antennas to increase overall accuracy on uneven terrain.
Hover over the target to see description of various features.
Stepped pulse triple frequency antenna
- Triple frequency antenna means three scans in one
- Sloped antenna design easily glides over obstacles
- Optional GPS integration
- Folding cart handle and tablet mount for easy storage.
Airless, Solid Tires
- Airless, solid tires that cannot go flat
- Require no maintenance
Durable, Glare-resistant Tablet Interface
- Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
- High performance CPU enables real-time data processing
- Built-in 3D view capability
- WiFi supported
- USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
Hot Swappable Battery Packs
- Two hot-swappable battery packs included in each system
- Each battery lasts a total runtime of 8 hours each
- Battery packs have lifespan of several years
Optional GPS Integration
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
Integrated Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz (Google Earth), .dxf (AutoCAD), and .shp (ArcGIS).
Google Earth IntegrationSatellite imaging overlays and the ability to import as-builts included. Depth slice overlays require optional 3D Imaging module.
Topography CorrectionsTopography corrections are stored and can be viewed in optional Radar Studio software.
Field to FinishAutomatically connects coded points to create linework which can be exported to CAD and also viewed in the optional 3D viewing module of Radar Studio.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data to generate reports in a number of different formats.
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D) (Optional)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 traces per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 650,000,000 samples per second
- Maximum Resolution: 100 Gigasamples per second
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 60dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 65
- Total System Dynamic Range: >130 dB
- Receiver Dynamic Range: >90 dB
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4 ns
- Time Range Adjustment Interval: 10 ps
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >4 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Stepped Ultra Wideband Triple Frequency