The Quantum Imager is the first true triple frequency range ground penetrating radar system ever produced. Because the antenna emits three separate signals simultaneously, the user can scan significantly greater depths with higher resolution than any other locating technology. Stepped ultra wideband pulses combine the advantages of pulse radar and stepped frequency radar for unsurpassed resolution and depth. New direct RF sampling technology creates clearer, easier to understand images than previously possible with older radar technologies. All these components work together to make locating easier while providing superior results.
Featured Quantum Imager Hardware Technologies:
- Stepped Pulse Multi-Frequency GPR
- SmartGain 2
- Folding Rough Terrain Cart
Featured Quantum Imager Software Technologies:
- StreetSmart Real-Time Processing
- Auto Config
- Depth Calibration
With greater depth and resolution than any other locating technology, the Quantum Imager can be used for anything from fiber optic analysis to utilities up to 30'(9m)+ deep and everything in between.
Why Triple Frequency?
The Quantum Imager offers drastically more depth as well as higher resolution than any other imaging technology on the market. This is because of the narrow frequency range of dual frequency systems. Dual frequency systems also miss the middle frequencies ideal for utility locating.
Stepped pulse triple frequency antenna
- Triple frequency antenna means three scans in one
- Sloped antenna design easily glides over obstacles
- Optional GPS integration
- Folding cart handle and tablet mount for easy storage.
Airless, Solid Tires
- Airless, solid tires that cannot go flat
- Require no maintenance
Durable, Glare-resistant Tablet Interface
- Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
- High performance CPU enables real-time data processing
- Built-in 3D view capability
- WiFi supported
- USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
Hot Swappable Battery Packs
- Two hot-swappable battery packs included in each system
- Each battery lasts a total runtime of 8 hours each
- Battery packs have lifespan of several years
Optional GPS Integration
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
Hover over the target to see description of various features.
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system paramaters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
- USRadar offers a variety of optional onboard and desktop software configurations including
- GIS Mapping
- Report Generation
- and more!
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 scans per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 650,000,000 samples per second
- Maximum Sample Rate: 100 Gigasamples per second
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 60dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 65
- Total System Dynamic Range: >130 dB
- Receiver Dynamic Range: >90 dB
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4 ns
- Time Range Adjustment Interval: 10 ps
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >4 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Stepped Ultra Wideband Triple Frequency