100 Series systems offer the greatest realistic penetration that ground penetrating radar (GPR) can provide. It is used for locating deeper targets up to 100' (30.48m). Typically, this system is most often used for locating tunnels and for geophysical analysis.
About the 100 Series
The 100 Series is one of our most versatile systems, as the tablet and software are interchangeable with our other systems. This means that you can easily convert a 100 Series into one of our other configurations for other high-resolution scanning applications.
Think of your 100 Series system as more than a high-powered GPR device. When conducting a scan, you are doing more than seeing beneath the surface. You are compiling essential data that you can share with others working the same jobsite - right from your system's software. This ensures everyone is on the same page and is operating from a shared point-of-reference with greater efficiency, safety, and confidence.
100 Series Featured Technologies:
- StreetSmart on board processing
- Auto Config
- Broadband GPR
- Depth Calibration
Some typical applications:
- Deep/Large Utilities
- Non-metallic pipes
- Metallic pipes
- Rubble Limits
- Hybrid composite/aluminum pull handle
- Designed precisely to avoid GPS interference
Military Grade Connectors
- Never worry about loose connections
- Connectors Hold up in various weather conditions
- Rugged, dedicated control unit
- Daylight readable screen
- User-friendly touchscreen interface
- High performance CPU for onboard, real-time processing
- 3D view capable
- 2 USB Ports
Optional GPS Integration
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
- Airless, solid tires require Zero maintenance
- Reduced friction means smooth and easy passes
- Helps antenna to overcome obstacles
- 2 Battery packs included with each system
- Total runtime of 10 hours
- Typical lifetime of several years
- Sloped antenna design easily overcomes obstacles and rough terrain.
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system parameters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and Measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats.
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
Learn more about our software
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 10 64-bit
- Third-generation Intel® Core™ i5vPro™ Processor
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G, 4-foot drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design
- Display: 11.6 inch, HD daylight-readable, ten-point multi touch + digitizer
- I/O Interface: Ethernet Port, DC Power Port, 1 USB 3.0 Port, HDMI Port, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Expansion Options: MicroSD or second USB 2.0 port, RJ45 Ethernet, Dedicated GPS
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and optional 4G LTE or 3G Gobi™
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 scans per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 550,000,000 samples per second
- Maximum Sample Rate: 100 Gigasamples/sec.
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 60dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 67
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4ns (in 10ps increments)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >3 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Broadband, 100MHz Center Frequency
- Receiver: Direct RF Sampling
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor
- Complimentary telephone and email technical support