Simply put, the 1000 Series provides the perfect balance between high-resolution and depth of penetration for structural investigation. It is perfect for locating rebar, conduit, and bridge deck analysis. It is easy to use yet it can be expanded and configured for other applications and needs down the road. With its unique range of integrated technologies, it is the most powerful GPR on the market today for imaging up to 4’ deep at high resolution.
- StreetSmart on board processing
- Auto Config
- Broadband GPR
- Hybrid Composite Cart
- Depth Calibration
- Structural Rebar
- Concrete Analysis
- Bridge Deck Analysis
- Concrete Thickness
- Asphalt Thickness
- Utilities in slabs
- Non-metallic pipes
- Metallic pipes
- Fiber Optics
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Investigation
US Radar Acquisition SoftwareOur GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
AutoconfigureUS Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system parameters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-varying Gain and Manual ConfigurationEnhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Color PalettesChoose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and Measure dataMark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File ExportExport radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats.
Optional 3D Imaging & ModelingGenerate depth slice overlays, point clouds, & isosurface models.
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software IntegrationOverlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and to see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional Mapping SoftwareCan be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz, (Google Earth) .dxf (AutoCAD) and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3rd Party Software IntegrationGPR is not a one size fits all type of product. For this reason, in addition to our own software, our data can also be processed in several third party software packages.
- Model: P-1000
- Frequency Range (typ.): 500-2300 MHz
- Peak Frequency: 1000 MHz
- Pulse Duration (typ.): 0.4 ns
- May be used handheld or mounted on cart
Radar Controller Computer
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Atom
- Radar Interface: Proprietary
- Memory: DDR2
- Hard Disk (Program and Storage): Ruggedized Solid State 32GB
- Display: 10.4” Daylight Readable LED Color LCD
- Dimensions: 335mm x 235mm x 95mm
- Weight: 5.0 kg./11 lbs.
- Power Supply: 10.5-18VDC @ 25W
- Control: Windows-based full screen menu system using touchscreen
interface. Optional use of full keyboard and mouse or remote control.
- Serial Port
- Radar Interface Port
- DC Power Port
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
System Scan Modes
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 scans per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 1,000,000 samples per second
- Time Varying Gain Maximum: 40dB
System Environmental Specifications
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Humidity: non-condensing 0% to 90%
- Seals: IP 55
Radar Head Electronics Specifications
- Total System Dynamic Range: >130 dB
- Receiver Dynamic Range: >90 dB
- Time Range Minimum: 6.3 ns
- Time Range Maximum: 820 ns
- Pulse Repetition Time: 1 us
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): 3 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Dimensions: 290mm x 210mm x 85mm
- Weight: 2 kg. / 4.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor
- Complimentary telephone and email technical support
All products are made in USA by US Radar Inc.
Through its unique modular design the Seeker SPR can be expanded to meet growing needs. The Seeker SPR is truly the most versatile GPR system on the market today.
With minimal effort and expense, this system can also be re-configured to any of these powerful solutions:
Cart GPR Systems for Utility Locating & Geophysical Applications
|500 Series||Standard Utility Locating Systems||Locate most utilities and similar targets up to 15' (4.5 m) deep with unrivaled clarity.|
|250 Series||Deep Utility Locating Systems||Locate larger targets up to 30' (10 m) deep at medium resolution.|
|100 Series||Deep Geophysical System||Locate tunnels, mines, and geophysical features up to 100' (30 m) deep.|
|1000 Series||Deep Concrete Scanning System||For deeper concrete scanning and analysis up to 4.5' (1.4 m) deep.|
|2000 Series||High Resolution Concrete Scanning System||For working in slabs with denser rebar patterns which are becoming increasingly common. Locates fine targets up to 2' (.6m) deep. This is the best all-around performing concrete scanning antenna for most applications.|